Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby it's cold outside....

It's not officially winter...but it is December and it's cold! I know I'm in central California and there are plenty of colder places....but I choose not to live in those places...brr! The cold weather got me thinking...what do others wear to work in those "colder" places? How do they even look somewhat fashionable and stay warm? I'm upset with footwear lately...I don't want to wear Uggs ...because every teenage girl AND her mother has a pair...and my eyes are tired of looking at them! It led me to an idea that maybe I should dabble a bit and see what I can design as far as clothing and shoes are concerned...I have no idea where to start...how do you even begin to make a shoe? I can barely draw a tree...good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment